- In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11th, regarding services for I.T. companies and Electronic Commerce, we inform you as follows:
Tendals Treusol SL, whose registered address is Degà Febrer, 14 - 07760 Ciutadella de Menorca, and whose Fiscal Identification Number is CIF: B57247470 is the owner of website www.treusol.es. For any information related to the services, you can contact Tendals Treusol SL at the address indicated above.
- The intellectual property rights of the www.treusol.es, website, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements of its contents are owned by Tendals Treusol SL, who has exclusive use of the right to exploit the same in whatever form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general conditions regulate the access and use of the www.treusol.es site (from hereafter, the Web) that Tendals Treusol SL allows free access to for Internet users. Access to same implies acceptance without reservations. Furthermore, the use of certain services offered in this site will be governed by the particular conditions foreseen in each case and these shall be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
- The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the contents of the Web shall be authorized solely and exclusively if the following conditions are adhered to:
- That they are compatible with the purposes of the Web.
- That they are carried out with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal or private use. Its use for commercial purposes, distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the related contents in the Web are modified in any way.
- That no graphics, icons or images available in the Web are used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the accompanying images.
- Tendals Treusol SL reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to carry out modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web, as well as changes in the configuration and presentation of the Web and conditions of access.
- Tendals Treusol SL does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Web or to its contents, not even if it is updated. Tendals Treusol SL will carry out, unless there are reasons that make it impossible or difficult to carry out and as soon as it is aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating of these contents, all work necessary to rectify the errors, to re-establish links and to update the contents.
- Both access to the Web as well as non-authorized use that can be carried out from the information contained in same is the exclusive responsibility of who carries it out. Tendals Treusol SL does not undertake any responsibility for any consequence or damage that may arise from said access or use. Tendals Treusol SL does not undertake responsibility for security errors that may occur, nor for damage that may occur to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) and to the files or documents stored in them, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used for connection to the services and contents of the Web.
- A malfunction of the navigator.
- The use of non-updated versions of the same.
- Tendals Treusol SL does not undertake any responsibility arising from contents linked to the Web, always that they are not connected to same, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that can produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damage of whatever nature caused to the user for this reason.
In case any user, client or third party, considers that the contents or services provided by the linked pages are illicit or detrimental to the assets or rights of the user himself, to a client or to a third party subject to compensation and, in particular, consisting of:
Tendals Treusol SL should be notified at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activities or contents subject to being considered criminal according to the Spanish Penal Code.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual property or industrial rights.
- Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigations, public safety and national defence.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, the respect of personal dignity and principles of non-discrimination, as well as the protection of health and children.
- The non-authorized use of the information contained in the Web, its resale, as well as damage to intellectual or industrial property rights to Tendals Treusol SL , will give rise to legally established responsibilities.
- All third party links on the Web must be on the main page; “deep links”, “framing” and any other use of the contents of the Web in favour of unauthorized third parties is expressely prohibited.
- Tendals Treusol SL and the user, with express relinquishment of any other jurisdiction, agree to be subject to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the user for any dispute that may arise from access to or use of the Web. In the case where the user’s domicile is not in Spain, Tendals Treusol SL and the user agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Maó (Spain), with the express relinquishment of any other jurisdiction.